Good afternoon Preferred Injury Physicians family!
We know there is a lot of confusion and misinformation out there about what is open and what is closed in the state of Florida due to the current COVID-19 outbreak.
We wanted to offer some clarity for our patients who have upcoming appointments or are thinking about making one– currently, all of our offices around Florida are currently open for normal business hours!
Since we are treating existing patients as well as seeing new patients, we want to stress firmly that we are taking every precaution to minimize your chances of exposure to COVID-19, including:
- Specific questioning of patients regarding exposure or possible symptoms prior to appointment via phone and upon arrival before entering our office.
- Patients’ temperature is taken before treatment.
- Intake paperwork can be filled out online.
- Increases in the frequency of disinfecting all surfaces (Before and after every single patient enters an exam room.)
- Protective gloves are worn by staff.
- Non-essential staff will not be in office.
If you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment, give us a call at (855) 944-1747!