Having a stiff neck can be annoying and uncomfortable. The limited movement around your neck plus the pain each time you move can be debilitating and prevent you from functioning normally at work and in your day-to-day life. Neck pain is something that you want to address right away, but who is the best person to see to address it?
Chiropractic Neck Adjustment
Chiropractors are experts that specialize in healing neck and back issues. They utilize adjustments, massage, and physical therapy to help your body heal naturally, without surgery or medication. When they meet with you to examine your situation, they create a specialized treatment plan to fit your particular needs. They target the main source of the problem, so it is treated permanently, not just masking the symptoms.
Here are a few signs that it’s time for you to visit a chiropractor:
- There is no improvement in your neck pain after several days.
- You start to feel pain in other parts of your body in addition to your neck.
- You feel numbness in your hands and arms.
- Your neck pain worsens each time you move your head, especially when you wake in the morning.
- You continually experience pain around the neck area after a car accident
- It is difficult to move your head from side to side and/or up and down. In addition to the inability to physically move your neck, you probably also experience excruciating pain each time you try.
- You are forced to take pain medication in order to lessen the pain.
Seeing a chiropractor can ease your concerns and address your problem areas effectively. Talk to your chiropractor about your condition and ask for recommendations on things you can do in addition to their work, so you can accelerate the healing even more.