2017 pipdoc.com Chiropractor Scholarship
Dr. Travis Utter has a true passion for helping and healing others.
Pipdoc.com (Preferred Injury Physicians) will be awarding a $500 education scholarship to an outstanding student who is looking to become a chiropractor. We are proud to help those who live to help others.
Please review the eligibility and submission requirements prior to submitting.
Our review board holds the right to disqualify any entrant who fails to follow the official guidelines.
The Essay Prompt:
Please provide a 500 word essay on what, or who, has inspired you to pursue becoming a Chiropractor.
2017 Scholarship Eligibility
- Must be currently enrolled or accepted to be enrolled in an accredited college or university within the US.
- Must be enrolled or accepted to a chiropractic school (example: Palmer College of Chiropractic)
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Applicants are required to submit their essays via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following information will need to be included within the body of the e-mail:
- Full name, address, and phone number
- The college or university you are attending or plan to attend
- Program of study
- A link to your Facebook, LinkedIn, or Google Plus profile
Additionally, the following items will need to be included as attachments within the e-mail:
- 500 word essay answering the provided writing prompt (see above)
- Digital copy of a current high school, college, or equivalent transcript, and/or proof of school enrollment.
Important Scholarship Dates:
- Scholarship Entry Period: January 1st 2017 - April 20th 2017
- Review Process: April 21th 2017 - April 30th 2017
- Winner Will Be Notified By: May 1st 2017
If you have any questions about the 2017 pipdoc.com 2017 Chiropractor Scholarship, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.
If you are experiencing pain from an accident or a sports-related injury, whether it be neck pain, back pain, headaches or other ailments, if you schedule an appointment at Preferred Injury Physicians, your road to recovery will begin immediately!